Friday, May 24, 2013

Ideal Shurflo RV Water Pump 3.5 gpm





This was my first order with Amazon, but I've ordered from next website more than once in the past and they are the same company. I sometimes receive consecutive emails from them with identical titles. I ordered a new Shurflo RV Water Pump 3.5 gpm and Amazon was within a dollar of the price of the lowest competitor, but I went with Amazon because I got cashback from Upromise. They shipped the SAME DAY I placed my order and provided a tracking # via email. I had no issues and would recommend.




Shurflo RV Water Pump 3.5 gpm - Votes:
5.0 out of 5 based on 37 ratings


For sale Shurflo RV Water Pump 3.5 gpm




SHURflo h2o delivery pump. Fantastic for use in an RV or for any other drinking water supply objective. Manufacturer New.
2 calendar year factory warranty
NSF listed
  • 12 Volt
  • forty five psi
  • Self priming up to 9' vertically
  • one/two" mpt ports
  • 3.5 gallons for each minute circulation









Searches: top deals Shurflo RV Water Pump 3.5 gpm, sale Shurflo RV Water Pump 3.5 gpm, buying Shurflo RV Water Pump 3.5 gpm,top seller Shurflo RV Water Pump 3.5 gpm, lower Shurflo RV Water Pump 3.5 gpm

Discount buy Shurflo RV Water Pump 3.5 gpm


No comments:

Post a Comment