Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Buy Lucas 10009 Transmission Fix 24 oz





This was my first order with Amazon, but I've ordered from next website more than once in the past and they are the same company. I sometimes receive consecutive emails from them with identical titles. I ordered a new Lucas 10009 Transmission Fix 24 oz. and Amazon was within a dollar of the price of the lowest competitor, but I went with Amazon because I got cashback from Upromise. They shipped the SAME DAY I placed my order and provided a tracking # via email. I had no issues and would recommend.




Lucas 10009 Transmission Fix 24 oz. - Votes:
5.0 out of 5 based on 34 ratings


Really Lucas 10009 Transmission Fix 24 oz.




Stops slip, hesitation and rough shifting in worn transmissions and totally eliminates most seal leaks. Use in any transmission for preventative servicing.Use also in gentle duty guide transmissions to improve shifting ease and transmission lifestyle. twelve for every case.
  • Is made up of no solvents
  • Lowers working temperatures and stops foaming
  • Can be additional to present fluid without draining any out









Searches: very best deals Lucas 10009 Transmission Fix 24 oz., sale Lucas 10009 Transmission Fix 24 oz., buying Lucas 10009 Transmission Fix 24 oz.,hot seller Lucas 10009 Transmission Fix 24 oz., low cost Lucas 10009 Transmission Fix 24 oz.

Sale Price Lucas 10009 Transmission Fix 24 oz.


No comments:

Post a Comment