Monday, July 29, 2013

Special offer Raider BCS-8B Deluxe Helmet Bag





When I called to get some information I pressed the wrong button (pressed 1 for Sales instead of 2 for Customer Service). But the person who responded to my call was (much to my surprise) so pleasent to talk to that I just got all the info I needed from him. Although I was not planning to buy the equipment yet (before doing some more research) but he was so good that I just could not finish the call with out ordering. I have done a lot of business with mail order shops in the NY/NJ area and have never encountered such great friendly service. For us, the customers, Amazon becomes the person we get to talk to so for me Amazon is my new destination for for Raider BCS-8B Deluxe Helmet Bag now and that is all because of Jason.




Raider BCS-8B Deluxe Helmet Bag - Votes:
5.0 out of 5 based on 12 ratings


Low cost Raider BCS-8B Deluxe Helmet Bag




The Raider Deluxe Helmet Bag is built with a resilient tear-resistant nylon shell with a delicate pile interior lining. Its further massive dimension matches practically any helmet, such as motocross types. The leading-mounted complete two-way zipper makes it easy to rapidly stow and retrieve your helmet, and a slot is created into the base for D-ring attachments.
  • Sturdy tear-resistant Nylon shell with delicate pile lining
  • Extra huge measurement fits practically all sorts of helmets
  • Slot in foundation for D-ring
  • Complete leading two-way zipper









Searches: best money saving deals Raider BCS-8B Deluxe Helmet Bag, sale Raider BCS-8B Deluxe Helmet Bag, buying Raider BCS-8B Deluxe Helmet Bag,low price for Raider BCS-8B Deluxe Helmet Bag, budget Raider BCS-8B Deluxe Helmet Bag

Hot Deals Raider BCS-8B Deluxe Helmet Bag


No comments:

Post a Comment