Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Special offer Delta Bike Hitch Locking Fork Mount





When I called to get some information I pressed the wrong button (pressed 1 for Sales instead of 2 for Customer Service). But the person who responded to my call was (much to my surprise) so pleasent to talk to that I just got all the info I needed from him. Although I was not planning to buy the equipment yet (before doing some more research) but he was so good that I just could not finish the call with out ordering. I have done a lot of business with mail order shops in the NY/NJ area and have never encountered such great friendly service. For us, the customers, Amazon becomes the person we get to talk to so for me Amazon is my new destination for for Delta Bike Hitch Locking Fork Mount now and that is all because of Jason.




Delta Bike Hitch Locking Fork Mount - Votes:
3.0 out of 5 based on 17 ratings


Lower price Delta Bike Hitch Locking Fork Mount




locking fork mount to simply retailer/transport any bike
  • Pre-aligned skewer positioning for simpler bike entry/exit
  • Rapid-launch lever
  • Ultra-ridged nine millimeter skewer for secure transport
  • Anti-rust aluminum entire body
  • Lifetime assure from flaws









Searches: greatest deals Delta Bike Hitch Locking Fork Mount, order Delta Bike Hitch Locking Fork Mount, discount Delta Bike Hitch Locking Fork Mount,top rate Delta Bike Hitch Locking Fork Mount, lower Delta Bike Hitch Locking Fork Mount

Best Sale Delta Bike Hitch Locking Fork Mount


No comments:

Post a Comment