Saturday, August 10, 2013

Amazing OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit





When I called to get some information I pressed the wrong button (pressed 1 for Sales instead of 2 for Customer Service). But the person who responded to my call was (much to my surprise) so pleasent to talk to that I just got all the info I needed from him. Although I was not planning to buy the equipment yet (before doing some more research) but he was so good that I just could not finish the call with out ordering. I have done a lot of business with mail order shops in the NY/NJ area and have never encountered such great friendly service. For us, the customers, Amazon becomes the person we get to talk to so for me Amazon is my new destination for for OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit now and that is all because of Jason.




OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit - Votes:
4.0 out of 5 based on 18 ratings


Offers OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit




This OTC package gets rid of and installs press-suit elements this kind of as ball joints, common joints, and truck brake anchor pins. The package consists of 3 receiver tubes (two-three/four inch I.D. x 3 inch O.D., two-1/four inch I.D. x 2-one/two inch O.D., and one-three/4 inch I.D. x 2 inch O.D.) and 1 setting up cup, one obtaining cup, and one installing adapter.
  • Eliminates and installs push-match parts these kinds of as ball joints universal joints and truck brake anchor pins
  • Contains 3 receiver tubes measuring 2-3/four inch I.D. x 3 inch O.D. two-one/4 inch I.D. x two-one/2 inch O.D. and one-three/four inch I.D. x 2 inch O.D.
  • 1 putting in cup 1 receiving cup and one installing adapter are integrated
  • Weighs fifteen lbs, 3 oz









Searches: best deals OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit, sale price OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit, discount OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit,great deals OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit, discount OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit

Cheapest OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment