Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lower price Earth Executive VIP Tall Directors Chair





I loved my recent transaction with Amazon! Before I decided to buy my Earth Executive VIP Tall Directors Chair from them, I had to do some research first. This was my first time with this online store. I found out they have an A rating with BBB, and they have been accredited since 1999 - so it is comforting to know that they are not some fly-by-night merchant. They are also an authorized dealer of the item I'm buying. I double-checked it with the manufacturer's list of authorized dealers. At the time of my purchase, the manufacturer of my item was having a price promotion, so all online merchants were selling it at the same price. Amazon however did not charge sales tax and offered free ground shipping. (I think they charge sales tax if you live in NJ.) So overall, I was able to save some money. I submitted my Earth Executive VIP Tall Directors Chair on a Monday night, at about 11:00 PM. The following day, Amazon shipped my item. Wednesday morning, FedEx delivered the item to me (I had to sign for it). Fast, right? That was the free ground shipping! Another thing I love about Amazon is that they did not hassle me with phone calls from their sales team who would pretend to verify the order and aggressively try to make me buy additional accessories. I have no problems with my item so far. In case I did, I hope Amazon's customer service would assist me to resolve it. I would definitely shop with Amazon again.




Earth Executive VIP Tall Directors Chair - Votes:
5.0 out of 5 based on 23 ratings


Good Prices Earth Executive VIP Tall Directors Chair




Extra Stable -- Our Unique “8-Position Ground Contacts” For Additional Stability. Facet Table & Cup Holder & Twin Side Pockets… A Even bigger More robust, Far more Comfortable Chair!

This sturdy, relaxed chair folds flat for straightforward storage and transportation. On the floor, the Earth Government VIP Tall director's chair is merely a folding chair, but seems can be deceiving -- this strong, thoughtfully-developed chair gives a host of features. An anodized aluminum body has an remarkable 375-pound bodyweight limit, but is lightweight for straightforward, folding portability. Distinctive eight-level floor contacts and 4 facet bars ensure rock-solid steadiness, and handy touches abound, from a pop-out facet desk with cup holder to twin facet pockets for little merchandise storage. Features
Special leg design and style with eight-level floor speak to Light-weight, resilient anodized aluminum body Four aspect stabilizer bars Big aspect desk with cub holder Two aspect storage pockets Full-width foot relaxation and padded arm rests
  • Solid, thoughtfully-made chair provides host of features anodized aluminum frame has remarkable 375-pound excess weight limit, yet is light-weight for straightforward, folding portability
  • Distinctive 8-position floor contacts and four aspect bars make sure security pop-out facet desk with cup holder and dual facet pockets for modest item storage
  • Total-width foot rest and padded arm rests for best comfort and ease rugged, 600-denier polyester material material
  • 31-inch floor-to-seat height steps 21 by 44 by 20 inches (W x H x D) expanded, and 23 by forty four by seven inches (W x H x D) folded 16-pound fat
  • Contains constrained 1-yr manufacturer's guarantee









Searches: very best deals Earth Executive VIP Tall Directors Chair, order Earth Executive VIP Tall Directors Chair, hot deals Earth Executive VIP Tall Directors Chair,great deals Earth Executive VIP Tall Directors Chair, discounted rate Earth Executive VIP Tall Directors Chair

Best Sale Earth Executive VIP Tall Directors Chair


No comments:

Post a Comment