Sunday, August 4, 2013

For sale Steadymate 15543 Snowmobile Tow Strap





When I first placed my order they had it in FedEx's hands within just a few hours. The Steadymate 15543 Snowmobile Tow Strap was at my door within three days, and I live across the country. They take shipping seriously despite what you may expect for it being free. The item I received had a manufacturer's defect. Within 10 minutes of reporting this to their customer service I was sent everything I needed to return the item, including a pre-paid shipping label. Normally with returns they refund you so you can place a new order, however my purchase was during a sale and the price of the item had risen since I'd ordered it, so I asked for a direct exchange instead and without a delay they obliged. On the same day they received my return shipment Steadymate 15543 Snowmobile Tow Strap they immediately shipped out the exchange order. I have nothing but good things to say about Amazon.




Steadymate 15543 Snowmobile Tow Strap - Votes:
3.5 out of 5 based on 26 ratings


Very hot Steadymate 15543 Snowmobile Tow Strap




Steadymate Snowmobile Tow Strap is designed to recuperate caught or disabled motor vehicle. It is created from tough webbing and includes snap hook ends that do not come off during use. This tow strap has one inch extensive and 15 ft lengthy net that allow safe pulling distance between automobiles. It is DOT regulated and compliance tagged. This tow strap includes versatile comfortable loops developed to shield paint and chrome of the motor vehicle. It is made up of spring loaded snap hook locks in to metal D ring for confirmed security.
  • Made to get better stuck or disabled vehicle
  • 1 inch wide and 15 toes net allows for risk-free pulling length in between cars
  • DOT regulated and compliance tagged
  • Adaptable gentle loops created to safeguard paint and chrome
  • Spring loaded snap hook locks in to metal inch D inch ring for assured safety









Searches: greatest deals Steadymate 15543 Snowmobile Tow Strap, sale Steadymate 15543 Snowmobile Tow Strap, Steadymate 15543 Snowmobile Tow Strap,hot seller Steadymate 15543 Snowmobile Tow Strap, budget Steadymate 15543 Snowmobile Tow Strap

Best Sale Steadymate 15543 Snowmobile Tow Strap


No comments:

Post a Comment